The Busser is responsible for removing all the used dishes and tableware and preparing the table in a professional manner for new guests. This role serves to expedite the restaurant floor and seat guests in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Removes all dishes and other items from table following the meal.
- Cleans and professionally prepares table for new guests in accordance to the company’s standards
- Performs cleaning side work as assigned.
- Completes all service paperwork as required.
- Supports waiters and kitchen staff in other duties as required.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- The physical ability to carry heavy trays and tubs filled with various dishes.
- The physical ability to balance heavy items.
- Previous restaurant experience strongly preferred.
- High energy and stamina are required.
- The ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure.
- The ability to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively.
- Strong verbal communication skills required.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Excellent customer service to treat patrons like family.
- The ability to read menus, safety documents, etc.